TERMS OF SERVICE
§ 1 Scope, customer information
The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between Pluto MUSIC and consumers and business owners who purchase goods through our shop. Conflicting or divergent terms and conditions are not recognized by us. The contract language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet are a non-binding invitation to you to buy goods.
(2) You can put one or more products in the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process, you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc. Only by clicking on the order button do you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement. You can also place your confirmed reservation by phone.
(3) The confirmation of receipt, sent without delay by e-mail, shall at the same time also declare acceptance of the offer and conclude the purchase agreement. If you place an order by phone, the purchase contract is concluded when we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are no longer bound to it.
§ 3 Customer information: Storage of your order data
Your order with details of the contract (eg type of product, price etc.) will be stored by us. The terms and conditions we send you, you can call the terms and conditions but also after conclusion of contract at any time on our website.
As a registered customer, you can access your past orders through the Customer Login section (My Account).
§ 4 Customer information: correction note
You can correct your entries at any time before placing the order with the delete key. We will inform you on the way through the ordering process about further correction options. You can also end the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Statutory warranty rights
(1) Liability for defects
There are statutory warranty rights for our goods.
(2) Guarantee to consumers of used goods
Your warranty claims for defects in used goods become time-barred after one year from handover of the goods sold to you.Excluded from this regulation are claims for damages, claims for defects that we fraudulently concealed, and claims from a guarantee that we have assumed for the quality of the goods. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply.
(3) Guarantee to entrepreneurs
Your warranty claims due to defects in the goods become statute-barred one year after the transfer of risk. Excluded from this regulation are claims for damages, claims for defects that we fraudulently concealed, and claims from a guarantee that we have assumed for the quality of the goods. Also excluded is the recourse claim under § 478 BGB. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply.
§ 6 Limitation of Liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, insofar as these do not concern essential contractual obligations, damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. One of the essential contractual obligations is the obligation to hand over the goods to you and to grant you ownership of them. Furthermore, we have to procure the matter free of material and legal defects.
§ 7 Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), available here http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . Consumers have the opportunity to use this platform to resolve their disputes.
§ 8 Commercial Jurisdiction
Exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business, if you are a merchant.
These terms and conditions were created by the janolaw lawyers and reviewed in the law practice. Janolaw AG guarantees the first-class quality of this product and is liable in case of warnings. For more information on the liability guarantee of janolaw: http://www.janolaw.de